Learn to build full-stack Serverless apps
Serverless Stack is a completely free resource to help you build full-stack production ready Serverless applications. First, you'll learn how to build a note taking app using Serverless and React on AWS. Then you'll learn the best practices to run your app in production.
Serverless Stack Certificate
- Build your first Serverless app
- Deploy your app to production
- Learn Serverless best practices
Our readers are from some of the biggest companies in the world
Using CDK to configure infrastructure resources
Oct 7, 2020: Moving from CloudFormation to AWS CDK to configure infrastructure resources. And using Serverless Stack Toolkit (SST) to deploy CDK alongside Serverless Framework.View all the past updates
Table of Contents
Build your first Serverless app using AWS Lambda and React.
Set up your AWS account
Setting up the Serverless backend
Building a Serverless REST API
Deploying the backend
Setting up a React app
Building a React app
- Create a login page
- Create a signup page
- Add the create note page
- List all the notes
- Display a note
- Create a settings page
- Set up secure pages
Deploying the backend to production
- Getting production ready
- What is Infrastructure as Code?
- Building a CDK app with SST
- Deploy your Serverless infrastructure
- Automating Serverless deployments
- Test the configured APIs
Deploying the frontend to production
Monitoring and debugging errors
The best practices for running Serverless apps in production.
Organize a Serverless app
- Environments in Serverless apps
- Structure environments across AWS accounts
- Manage AWS accounts using AWS Organizations
- Parameterize Serverless resources names
- Deploying to multiple AWS accounts
- Manage environment related config
- Storing secrets in Serverless apps
- Share Route 53 domains across AWS accounts
- Monitor usage for environments
Standalone chapters on specific topics for reference.
- API Gateway and Lambda Logs
- Debugging Serverless API Issues
- Serverless environment variables
- Stages in Serverless Framework
- Backups in DynamoDB
- Configure multiple AWS profiles
- Customize the Serverless IAM Policy
- Mapping Cognito Identity Id and User Pool Id
- Connect to API Gateway with IAM auth
- Serverless Node.js Starter
- Package Lambdas with serverless-bundle
- Using Lerna and Yarn Workspaces with Serverless
- Understanding React Hooks
- Code Splitting in Create React App
- Environments in Create React App
- Deploying a React app to AWS
- Manage User Accounts in AWS Amplify
- Facebook Login with Cognito using AWS Amplify
Superb @goserverless guide ⚡️ --> serverless-stack.comHelps you build a #serverless #reactjs app on @awscloudThanks @Anomaly_Inv 🙌
Fantastic, in-depth tutorial for building and deploying a full-stack React app w/ an AWS serverless backend: serverless-stack.com
@fanjiewang @jayair Just wanna say a huge thank you for your guide on serverless-stack.com. Between this and the repository, I was able to deploy my first (working) stack today. I'd still be banging my head against walls without your work!
Serverless Stack - Building a Full-Stack App with Serverless and React serverless-stack.com I really enjoyed this guide over the weekend. If you're interested in serverless with react, that's a great resource!
Serverless-Stack.com is the best resource I have encountered so far, to get #serverless @reactjs apps up and running on @awscloudThank you, @Anomaly_Inv
One of the best resource I found so far on Serverless and React with AWS serverless-stack.com #serverless #aws @anomaly_inv
This has been a phenomenal step-by-step tutorial on @goserverless @reactjs and #AWSCognito. Loving this! serverless-stack.com
Serverless tutorial project over at serverless-stack.com is phenomenal. There's some real nuggets of gold, well worth a few hours of anyones time even as a refresher.
@Anomaly_Inv stepping through your serverless-stack.com and its fantastic. Thank you for sharing this amazing guide!